Serenity is the peace of mind, and security you feel having a well designed financial plan. A well-rounded financial plan acts as a roadmap to take you from today, into the quality of life you want tomorrow. The bliss you feel having the quality of life you and your family want and deserve, worked so hard to build. Our focus is on professionals and their families.
Do you find that…
- You are unsure if you’re on track to meet your financial goals?
- Your financial health is often on the back burner because you spend more time in your Practice or business to worry about finances?
- Is your cash-flow is inconsistent and hard to manage because of that unexpected expense?
- Incidentally, you neglected to top-up your client courting/expense accounts
- Not to mention you over-looked your succession planning?
- In reality, you’re unsure about your retirement?
- Furthermore, you have a business partner that’s turned into a jerk?
- Consequently, you find yourself wishing you had more time for your family and your business?
All things considered, these issues and much more are why my clients chose me as their trusted Financial Adviser. I provide them the clarity and peace of mind they want and need, giving them more time for what they love.
Founded on the principles honesty, integrity, trust, and authenticity.
We don’t trust Ottawa or Bay Street with our money or the security of our retirement. We manage your assets to protect you from the volatility of the markets.
What to expect
Financial advising or financial services for that matter is a very complex subject. There are a lot of moving pieces to a financial plan. I have started my blog, and video posts, for the purpose of providing you with clarity and peace of mind. What kind of content should you expect do you wonder? I will be focusing on subjects of, insurance, investments, risk tolerance, retirement/succession planning, Q&A, and more. My newsletters will be updating you on current blog/vlog posts. Events hosted by Serenity and partners, and more!